Matthewop

<b>Sex</b> Sex : feminin
<b>Mesaje</b> Mesaje : 11
<b>Credite</b> Credite : 2863
<b>Reputatie</b> Reputatie : 0
<b>Varsta</b> Varsta : 30
<b>Localizare</b> Localizare : usa

MesajSubiect: Betty my idol!    Sam Ian 22, 2011 2:37 am

Betty's attitude is basically the opposite of Daniel - hard working, motivated attitude, loyalty, kindness and do what she wants. she is passionate and has a life time full of hopes and dreams.Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset I still think this is the most attractive point to Geo cause Geo himself is an ordinary person who much appreciates her attitude towards life...However, Betty is a "good citizen", honest and integrity, her favorite kind of Prince had to be pedantic man---Henry.Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset As old saying goes:The birds of same feather flock together.
So Geo doomed to become a friend of Betty and a good parter to quarrel...However, Geo would not worry no other girls fall in love with him. But I think such a person to know Betty so well is hard to find. Betty is such a person to influence a large of people around wherever she goes. Compared with other supermodel, Betty is so ugly. Ugly Betty Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset While in the end, seeing her success she accomplished, her friendships and love she gained, the peaceful life she lived, we were put to shame..Her virtues is more than our ordinary people except for her ugliness. We cannot have her mentality. We cannot become another Betty..Actually we have no need to become her. We just need to learn the spirit and know our values and our own dreams and learn to live..Betty is a good model of us...^&^

The 4400 Seasons 1-4 DVD
Girlfriends Seasons 1-8 DVD
Scream Queens Season 1 DVD
Tattoo Highway Season 1 DVD
Fringe Seasons 1-2 DVD
America's Next Top Model Season 13 DVD
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului

Betty my idol!
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum